Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Travel Overall



I really enjoyed our travel for the most part. While at times I was thinking to myself why are we in this dinky, little town, I would have never traveled to many of these places had it not been for this travel class. Some of the towns we went to had some magnificent sites that I am really glad I saw. For example I would have never gone to Ravenna most likely and seen all of the buildings filled with mosaics. We learned a lot about different parts of Italy and the three regions that we traveled in. There was lots of food, which is always a good thing, and we were really able to experience the local tastes of the regions. The free time we were given was definitely enjoyed to go and explore by myself and again eat some local food.

No comments:

Post a Comment